Thursday, August 05, 2010

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly Don't Bother Bee

I got a call from my mom today asking me if there was anything wrong.  Still half asleep, I mumbled something about my tooth still hurting.  And then she mentioned Bwisit Bee.  Wow, ma, you're finally connected to the world wide web!  Alas, no.  My semi stalker texted my mom to tell her that my blog title was offensive to my mom.  And that she felt sorry for my mom.  And that she was shocked at my treatment of my mother.  My mother, not understanding what was wrong, called me to check and see if I was ok.

This is not the first encounter that we've had from this person.  We've just ignored her for the most part because we thought she was just loopy.  It turns out this woman has been keeping tabs on what I do.  She's obsessed with what is happening with my mom and me for some unknown reason.  Baket?  Artista ba kame?  I realize that maintaining a blog doesn't really give me the right to harp on about invasion of privacy.  My posts are afterall available on the web.  I write my posts for me, and for the people who know my humor or the lack of it.  So no, Bwisit Bee is not because I have angst towards my mom, on the contrary,  it's a term of endearment.

I've changed the name to spare my mother from another "innocent" text.

Now to the real bwisit, shoo, go away, we don't want you here.

No comments: