Thursday, July 15, 2010

Diiiiiiing

My ears ring when I'm tired or stressed, and today it's really bad.  Compound that with a full blown headache and it feels like there's an army of crickets having a party inside my head.  I wonder what it'd be like to party with crickets (yes we're turning surreal here, my headache is THAT bad).  I'd take Pinocchio with me to the party to impress the other crickets.  Hmm...the more I write about the crickets the more the ringing disappears.  I might have stumbled across an unknown cure for this.  I can see it now, I'll write a book and wow the medical community.  They'll ask themselves why they didn't think of it before, it's so simple!  My book will be titled: Surrealism:  the cure for tinnitus. I'm going to be famous.

Damn, my headache just got worse.

No comments: