Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tossing and Turning

I'm not myself lately.  Of course I'm me, I'm just not all there at the moment.  There's this nagging feeling that I could do so much more than waste away doing the same thing everyday.  This was the same feeling that prompted my move to London.  Everything that's happened while living here has been an eye opener, a truly amazing experience.  I catch myself staring blankly into nothing most of the time, my mind a million miles away from what I'm supposed to be doing.  I am drained, everyday I wake up without any desire to face the day.  I am constantly irritable, snapping at the simplest of questions.  Of course this could just be hormones, I am hoping it goes away soon.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't. 

I'm feeling restless again. 

No comments: